måndag, januari 10, 2005

and a lot of work again

Tomorrow (or today now) school starts again and so I just finished my paper, for which I had time to write the whole christmas holidays but I started as usually on sunday evening. But the weekend was quite busy, on saturday I started the day with some sport, than I had to go to town to drink coffee and in the evening I went to the sauna - that's something I really missed.
Today I was at the hockeygame. Björklöven played their first Superallsvenskan game (so quasi Aufstiegsrunde) against Hammarby. It was quite a good game at the beginning, faster and thougher than most of the games before, but than it seemed as they got tired. The third period was boring and the game ended 3-3.

Also, ich wünsche allne ä gueti Nacht und würd mi freue au mal öpis vo eu z'ghöre