fredag, januari 14, 2005

So, the week is almost over again and I think I have to write something today, but actually I don't know where to start. On tuesday I was down-town in Blå, and the music there was like allways very bad (at least on the dancefloor), but you get the drinks for half the price till midnight, that's still a reason to go there sometimes. Yesterday I had a delicious elk dinner at Mark's place.
Today, I was allmost the whole day at the university again and also in the evening I had to write on our strategic paper. We have to be finished until sunday, which shouldn't be a problem. But right now I'm concerned about the direction we started to go for our proposals. Some people in our group seem to believe to strongly in the text book and I feel embarrassed to present it like this to the company. I don't think we have to prove again that we have read the text book and the models in it are good to understand the topic but if we present it like this to the board members, they will believe that we didn't learn anything exept book knowledge. I don't care about the grades at the end, but a positive feedback from the company would be a good reward.

I just don't know anymore what I actually wanted to state right now, but I think I'm just to tired. Perhaps I should try to sleep enough once, instead of doing this.

And by the way, the weather in Umeå just sucks this week.

Ich wünsche allne ä gueti Nacht