torsdag, mars 24, 2005

Exams

So, again I didn't write for quite a long time, sorry. I had an exam yesterday (internationell handel) and after St. Petersburg, I had some problems to concentrate again on my university courses. I started quite late to learn really for the exam and the last few days I was quite busy. I don't know yet, if it was enough but I hope I've passed. But I also started some bad habits concerning learning and writing exams. I heard, snus would help to concentrate because it pushes you up. And, of course, I had to try it out. And it really seemed to help concentrating, so I also took it during the exam. But that's somehow another step of getting addicted to it. Maybe I should stop to take snus at all for a while.

Ok, there were also some parties last week, St. Patrick's Day and International Pub on thursday and Corridorparty on saturday. Antti and me were so crazy and colored our hair green for St. Patrick's Day. It was quite funny but also a bit a mess.

I'll stay in Umeå during easter holidays and enjoy the first sunbeams of spring. I'll have to do something for university but I probably also get time to publish all the pictures promised.