lördag, februari 26, 2005

New Linguistic Challenge

On thursday I started my new course Internationell handel (international trade), and until now it seems to be quite interesting. The lectures are in Swedish again, but all the literature is in English. I don't know yet if this is an advantage or not. Yesterday I've seen that there are also some exceptions in the literature. We are supposed to read an article in Norwegian! Ok, Norwegian is not that far away from Swedish and when I hear it, I also understand it to some extent (I downloaded a Pippi Långstrump movie and watched it for about ten minutes, allways thinking, I understand it somehow but it doesn't sound like Swedish. And it was a Norwegian translation, of course). I usually don't read all the suggested reading, but this new linguistic challenge I just have to try.

Today I'm going to watch ice hockey once again. Down in Örnsköldsvik, Modo Hockey against HV71. Unfortunately, Peter Forsberg is still injured, but I hope it will be a great game anyway.

Ein schönes Wochenende allerseits

1 Comments:

At 10:04 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Tjeeeeeeeeenare Rolf!!!
Nu e vi på fest, va rooooligt!

Mycket fin hemsida! Du får också gå in på min så kan du skriva i min forum!

Ha det braaaaaaaaaaa Rolf!!!! :)

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home