torsdag, mars 17, 2005

St. Petersburg



I know, I didn't write anything for quite a long time now. But ok, I was in St. Petersburg a few days and came back on monday evening. Then, I was busy to do the things I missed because I was away. The trip to Russia was really great and we had a lot of fun. The travel there by bus was not that confortable, but the ferry between Stockholm and Helsinki is quite funny. St. Petersburg itself is a beautyful city, unfortunately, we were only a bit more than two days there.
I'm collecting now some good pictures from others, (because I didn't take so many myself), and then I'll publish a longer St. Petersburg special.

Tonight is the second International Pub (in E-Puben), the topic is St. Patrick's Day, so everybody will be wearing green (and hopefully there is Irish beer too).

On saturday, we have a party in our corridor (Pedagoggränd 9A, third floor on the right). The doors will open at 19.00. I hope to see many of you there.