onsdag, mars 30, 2005

Farewell, Part II

Before and just after easter, we had to say good-bye another time to some international students (and friends) who went home now. And it's sad again, most of them were here since last summer, but that's how it goes. I cannot mention all but the most important (for me).

Marc, our third Swiss, with whom I made so many "projects". How could I forget for example watching Tennis att your place (and drinking vodka for every game won by Federer). Was sölled dä Dani und ich ohni dich mache? But we'll see us in Zürich again.

Magdalena, you were (together with Sandra) the good soul of our clique last semester. I haven't seen you so often this semester, but hopefully vi ses igen i Sverige.
Furthermore went Steffi Julia home, Steffi, it wasn't all the time easy with you, but still interesting, I'll write you soon, now I have your e-mail adress.
Maybe I should also mention Mario, as a member of the blog-community.
And I won't mention Nadine, since she didn't write anything in my "Mina Vänner" book. I knew, she didn't like me.
I wish you all (also those I didn't mention here) a good start again in your home countries.
Bye

1 Comments:

At 1:11 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

hey rolfie!
just want to say thank you for a great time in umea -we had a lot of fun- I will never forget Ammarnas! Keep having fun and remember me. See you soon- (Im coming back in May for the festival.)
Love Amy xx kram
p.s
Thank you again for the lift to the airport!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home