onsdag, januari 19, 2005

Ammarnäs

Tomorrow morning we have the presentation for our strategy paper. This will be the last study event in the fall semester and also the end of the management master program (actually not the end, but since I do next semester different things, it is the end for me). I'm glad it is over, but the course was really interesting.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll go with Emmy, Amy, Mark and Dario to Ammarnäs for the weekend. That's a place up in the mountains near the norwegian border. Hopefully, there will be real nordic winter, not like here in Umeå.
Maybe, I'll also see an elk or at least some rendeers. But if I won't see an elk, then I really believe that there are no elks in sweden.

So, my next update will follow maybe on sunday,

I wish you all a nice weekend.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Der Ausflug scheint sich gelohnt zu haben, wenn ihr end-
lich einen Elch zu Gesicht bekommen habt. Hoffentlich
habt ihr den Anblick genossen, es bleibt vielleicht bei
dem Einen.
Bei uns gabs in den Bergen endlich den ersehnten Schnee
und das in Massen.
Gruss aus Stadel

 
At 11:59 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

hej rolf,

pretty nice to see that you finally started a blog. but i have to disagree: from a publishers point of view, your blog is much more professionell than mark's page! push-button publishing - without coding.

i read your documentary about your float trip. seems to be really interesting. but isn't it a little expensive? -> i checked the website.

hope you guys had a nice time at the norwegian border and saw a lot of moose and reindeer. vi ses i morgon hos mark!

btw: have to advertise ... besides running my german webpage i decided - as you - to establish an english blog. visit http://sverige.2meter3.de/blog/anonymous ralf

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home