söndag, februari 13, 2005

Beachvolley challenge

Hey there,
I just came home from a after party at Daniels place (merci Dani!). I made an appointment with Jakob this evening that we play it out who is beachvolley-nation number 1. Germany or Switzerland. The game will be in two weeks and we play three against three (since we are three Swiss here). I'm looking forward to win this game. If any other nation wants to challenge us, feel free to write a message.

So, I think I need some sleep that I'm able to play ice hockey this afternoon.

I wish you a good night and a nice sunday

2 Comments:

At 7:31 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

tack sa mycket rolf, daniel, sten?? (the belgium guy), and nils. die längste nacht in umea, die ich je gehabt habe,14stunden!!!! ach, wer noch ein möbelstück sucht, sollte doch mal sonntags früh morgens von alidhem ost nach west laufen....

 
At 6:19 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

EI WILL PLÄII!

änt juu will sing tuneit!
i'm looking forward to!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home