tisdag, april 19, 2005

Injured

The university can be a dangerous place. All the main doors at Umeå University have an automatic opening mechanism, actually thought for disabled people, but mostly used by lazy students (i.e. by allmost everybody). This mechanism works with a manual switch and not with a sensor. Yesterday, I was going to the library, the door was open and I was looking to the other side. Suddenly the door closed and hit my hand with the edge. It was probably bad luck how the door hit me but it hurt quite a lot and the hand got swollen. I was afraid this could be the end of my beachvolleyball career. But today it is better again, also thanks to dul-x, and I hope I'll be able to play again tomorrow. If I would live in the United States, I would probably get rich now; search a lawyer, go to court, claim compensation....
but anyway,

Take care!