lördag, april 02, 2005

various stuff

Today, I have some additions to my last posts. On thursday I brought Amy to the airport (she also left Umeå) and I became a bit melancholic when I was standing on the airport. I'm here for 7 months now and stay only 2 more before I have to leave as well. Sad, but that's how it is.

I'm still working on my St. Petersburg galleries, but I can promise that I'll finish them soon. But yesterday I found another page of an international student here. Fabio from Brazil has a foto gallery in the net.

Tonight, I'll watch the last game of Björklöven here. They play against Latvia and it is a farewell game for Sasja Beliavski, who played most his career here in Umeå. It will probably be the last game I'll see here in Sweden. Actually I wanted to fly down to Göteborg to see the play-off final between Frölunda and Färjestad, but it is allmost impossible to get tickets anymore. But I promise to publish a season end ice hockey special soon.

By the way, Switzerland played in the qualification to the football world cup against Cyprus on wednesday. I listened the game over internet radio, it seemed to be quite bad, but in the end Switzerland won 1-0 after a goal by Alex Frei in the 88th minute. There is only one thing to say about this game: ALEX FREI, FUESSBALL GOTT!

2 Comments:

At 5:19 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey Rolf! Nice Page and good pictures! By the way, how did you find my fotolog? See you around !!!

 
At 12:23 fm, Blogger Rolf said...

Thank you, found your page by searching google for international students in Umeå

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home