torsdag, april 14, 2005

Night shift

There are different ways to spend your nights. You could of course sleep, which seems to be not the worst idea. But sleeping is for beginners, since there are better alternatives. Like I already mentioned you could build paper airplanes from your (still needed) notes till the sun rises, but it is also possible to be productive for university. My choice of courses was probably not that lucky; I have three courses at the time and I'm very busy now. For the course interaktion och medier (which is in Swedish) we had to prepare a seminar in groups of four and because we are that smart we built a group of only three and only exchange students (Leena, Marika and me), vad bra! Marika then decided on monday to leave the course, so we were only two left. Leena will be away on the seminar too, so we had to prepare everything in written form (since I don't want to present all alone). Ok, only half group force, more work and lingual problems, studying can be funny! After a night shift yesterday and working till midnight today we finally managed to finish our work (even if we're not sure if we did it right). I hope it was worth it. Now I'm tired but don't feel like sleeping now. So I'm blogging a bit, since I know what I owe to my readers.

God natt!

1 Comments:

At 3:11 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh, du tust mir leid. Ich habe heut schon sehnsüchtig auf dich beim Beachen gewartet (das hätte das Niveau exponentiell gesteiert, irgendwie hab ich heute auch wie sau gespielt...), aber Kathi berichtete vom akademischen Sondereinsatz.

So dann, bei mir war auch Nachtarbeit angesagt. Der GAU ist eingetreten - siehe mein Blog. ;)

Naja, dafür wird am Freitag um so doller gefeiert.

Grüße aus Mariehem,
Ralf

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home