måndag, april 04, 2005

St. Petersburg, finally uploaded

So, I uploaded finally my St-Petersburg impressions. I hope you like it and it was worth waiting. It's surly a subjective selection but I can also recommend the pictures of Nils, the report and the gallery of Ralf, and also the pages of Mario and Fabio.

Today, I started my new courses, Applied Coaching (in English) and Interaktion och Medier (på Svenska). Both seem to be quite interesting, at least until now. In the evening I've been to cinema (for the third time since I'm in Umeå), I've seen Masjävlar, a Swedish film, it was ok, but I won't write a critic about it. But I just thought, I should have watched more Swedish movies here. But I've two months left and I bought a card today, which allows me to see three movies for half price. So, now I have to go three times more.
Vi ses

2 Comments:

At 6:01 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

hi Rolf
It sounds like U have a lot of fun up in the north... it looks very cold... We started the grilling season in t-shirt and shorts last month.... see U soon at the Erachfeld watching the Büli2
Gruss FL-Boy

 
At 11:59 em, Blogger Rolf said...

Hi FL-Boy,
we started the grill season too, just still with winter jackets. Have fun i the sun and see you in (late) summer again.
By the way, do you have e-mail in Florida?

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home