måndag, maj 09, 2005

Extended Update

I haven't written anything for quite long and I want to apologize to my readers. I was quite busy, my parents were visiting me and I'm in the last weeks of my studies here. It was really nice that my parents came here and it was good to see them now, since I won't be back in Switzerland not until august.
There is actually just one week to go at the university for me. I had to hand in a case study for the applied coaching course today and I have to write a reexam till next monday. Then I'm done. Bra! men också ledsen. I mean, I'm still some weeks here, time for travel and parties but somehow the farewell tour starts quite soon. I don't want to write a summary already now, but I was thinking quite a lot the last days and there are many questions that bother me. What will I take home from my stay here? (I mean not material things). What have I learnt here, have I learnt anything at all? Which memories will I keep? I met quite a lot people here, but which people will I remember in some years? And how? And how will they remember me? What about my friends here, will we ever meet again? Or was everything here just friendship of convenience? Hopefully not, but we'll see. So, this was once a more reflective contribution and I will probably come back to these questions in some weeks or months. And feel free to discuss this topic here.

But back to more cheerful things; I started planning the last weeks here and there is a lot to do. On saturday is a gentlemen's dinner of the business school, next week on thursday is already the last international pub in Scharinska villan. Afterwards I wanted to go to Lofoten Islands but out of practical reasons I postponed this project, so I'll go to Höga Kusten again for a weekend. It will be interesting to see the breathtaking landscape there in spring after I have already seen it in autumn. On thursday the 26th will be the sittning for international students, also an event I don't want to miss. Then on the weekend of the 27th is Brännbolls cupen, the event of this spring. Further plans then, a trip to South Sweden, a trip to the Lofoten and to North Cape, maybe hiking Kungsleden. Afterwards, the big farewell tour through Finland, Stockholm, Kopenhagen and Germany will start and I'll be back in Switzerland at the beginning of august. And hopefully I'll also get some time to update my blog regulary.

By the way, at the moment I also spend much time by following the ice hockey world championship and it looks not bad for Switzerland. After a 5-1 victory against Germany and a tie against Russia, the qualification for the quarter final should be possible, they just have not to lose against Belarus tonight. Possible opponent in the quarter final would be Sweden!

So, now it is surly enough for today, have to listen the game on radio. I promise you don't have to wait as long as the last time till I'll write my next post.


PS: it probalby would be even more motivating to write something, when I get some comments back!

7 Comments:

At 10:55 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

ohohohohohoho - miär sind im viärtelfinaaaaal! schwedä, ziäh dich warm aa, wänn iähr gäge ois ä chance wönnd ha!!

(ohohohohoho, we are in the 1/4-final -> 2:0 victory over belarus!!! sweden is maybe waiting in the next round -> they better take care!!!)

 
At 10:59 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

ohohohohohoho - miär sind im viärtelfinaaaaal! schwedä, ziäh dich warm aa, wänn iähr gäge ois ä chance wönnd ha!!

(ohohohohoho, we are in the 1/4-final -> 2:0 victory over belarus!!! sweden is maybe waiting in the next round -> they better take care!!!)

 
At 11:01 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

and because it was soooo nice ... (a 3rd time):

ohohohohohoho - miär sind im viärtelfinaaaaal! 2:0 gäge wiisrussland!!!

(this time without translation!)

 
At 12:28 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn Herr Leu mich im Zuge seiner Farewell-Tour durch Germany auch kurz beehren würde. Hehe! Biete verkehrgünstige Lage direkt an der A5 und Entertainement satt!

Alter! Hau rein und sag mal was für ein Tier ich für Brännbolsyran machen soll...

Ach ja: Demütigste Glückwünsche zum Einzug ins Viertelfinale vom großen Nachbarn!

 
At 1:04 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

oh ja, ich möchte auch besucht werden. kommt der herr leu nach rostock geschippert oder durchkreuzt er dänemark? im ersten fall lägen leipzig/weimar perfekt an der a9/a4...

noch erscheint es mir zu früh für reflektionen about our stay here in ume. aber auch mir stellen sich in letzter zeit vermehrt fragen. der juni ist schon ganz gut durchgeplant, aber was passiert danach?

whatever, daniel, you did some awesome shots today! da können sich der schreiber dieses blogs und auch der herr kommisar schon mal gaaaanz warm anziehen!!

wir wissen schon, warum das wort "golden" in unserem teamnamen steckt...

 
At 9:26 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Chasch denä Buäbe det obe säge wämmer gägä d`Schwede verlühret schlani d`IKEA zämme!!!!! Hopp Schwiiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:10 fm, Blogger Rolf said...

Hey, incredible! People are writing comments on my blog! But like always, mainly the german speaking ones.
Vielen Dank euch allen!
Heidelberg ist fest eingeplant auf meiner Farewelltournee, Leipzig vielleicht (da Route über Dänemark). Über Brännboll folgt in Kürze ein separates Update. Und am Donnerstag knipsen wir Schweden aus dem Turnier!
Und übrigens, ich wünsche mim Brüeder alles Gueti zum Geburtstag und surf nöd zvill während äm schaffe!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home