lördag, april 23, 2005

Farewell, Part III

And it is time again to say good-bye to another nice person who is leaving Umeå. Kirsi is already on the way home to Tampere (with a detour via Holland). On wednesday, she had a farewell party in Mariehem, which was quite funny (and where I stayed till 3 in the morning). Kirsi, it was a really funny time with you here (ok, maybe not allways), it is a pity we haven't seen us much this semester but we'll probably meet again this summer when I travel to Finland.

On thursday was International Pub no. 3 this semester, this time in Villan. The date was probably not the best, because a lot of people had exams on friday (me as well) but still, having an exam the day after is no reason to miss an international Pub. Ok, I did't stay till the end and only had two beers. On Friday morning I had the exam to Introduction to Swedish Law. It went quite well, I think. But afterwards I was tired and so I decided to stay home once on friday evening. Today it is really nice weather and we will go to Nydalasjön and grill sausages.
Tomorrow, the football season starts here in Umeå, but more will follow.

Trevlig helg!