måndag, maj 23, 2005

Still alive

Hej tillsammans,

Even if I didn't write anything for quite a long time again, am I still alive and still in Umeå. It happend quite a lot the last few days and I was just to busy to get time to write about it.
The weekend before was gentlemen's dinner from the HHUS, quite a funny day organised by the girls from the business school for the guys. (A similar event just the other way round is usually held during fall semester). I'll publish some pictures as soon as I get time.
On monday, I had to hand in my last exercise here at the university in Umeå and now I'm done with my studies here and can enjoy the last weeks of the semester.
On thursday was the last international pub in scharinska villan and like last semester, Carolina Miskovsky performed again live on stage. She is really great and I hope she will publish her first CD before I'll go home.

From friday to sunday then I went to Höga Kusten again. I've been there last semester in october and so it was interesting to see it now in spring. here, I made quite a lot of pictures and I'll try to publish the best of them as soon as possible.

So, this should be enough for today,

och vi ses.