onsdag, januari 26, 2005

Farewell

They are gone now,
There were a lot of farewells during the last weeks, and on monday was the ultimate last good-bye party. And at the end, two of my best and most important friends from last semester went home too.
Sandra, my corridor neighbour, organisator of many trips and "fikas", you were my consultant and I think sometimes also my psychiatrist. I'll miss drinking tea with you in the kitchen late at night. Thank you for the good time we had, and thank you for the espresso-brewer. I'll try to continue with the fika-tradition.
.
Mark, my brother in arms in so many hopeless battles against alcohol and latterly also snus, I hope I do not have to drink twice as much now. You were also the initiator of the men's cooking club Umeå, now Anders and me have to cast a successor. We had a great time, but I still think I paid too much for your scrap bicycle.
.
I wish you both a good time back home I hope to see you again on Brännbollsyran.