fredag, januari 28, 2005

First week

The first study week of the spring semester is over and it is time for a short review. At the moment I have microeconomics in Swedish. It's actually not that hard to understand (since it is a lot of mathematics) but the level is not that high too. I think I heard a lot of it during my second year courses. But the funny thing is that I had to discuss when applying for it, whether I've already done enough on C-level or not.
But at the moment I don't mind. It gives me more time for other things.

This weekend could be quite hard, there are a lot of semester-begin parties, where I should go. For saturday night Ålidhem party-hopping is announced.


Ach ja, habe gerade meine Agenda (endlich) mal nachgetragen und dabei festgestellt, dass ich im Januar diverse Geburtstage vergessen habe. Also, hier an dieser Stelle Happy Birthday in die Schweiz zu Liselotte, Sämi, Beeli, Berni und Joey. Sorry, ich versuche am Wochenende euch allen noch persönlich zu schreiben.