söndag, januari 30, 2005

late night update

It's four in the morning and there was just an afterparty at my place. Yesterday was the first meeting of our mentor group and I think we have quite cool people again in the group (our mentors are anyway some of the best). Ok, on the teambuilding day today, we finished on the last place, but we had still a lot of fun. Hot coffee with additions also helped to have a good time, even it was snowing.
In the evening (since it was the first saturday night of the new semester) there were quite a lot of corridor-parties. I went to two of them; first to Emmy and then to Luise. But we had to leave there at two, because a girl was complaining. Actually I don't know who she was, but damn, if she can't stand corridorparties she should move away from West-Ålidhem! But anyway, at the end we went to my place to cook some fish-sticks, the traditional late night dinner.
Tomorrow (or actually today) I want to play icehockey with Markus and some others, and I have to invite for fika. I hope I'll be recovered again.

God natt.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

hej rolf, tack för efterfesten på din korridor. and thanks for the fish fingers. und natürlich für deine gesellschaft an einem tag, an dem menschen sich zu pyramiden verwandelten und matrazen das laufen lernten.

skål, 2m3

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home