torsdag, augusti 25, 2005

What happend actually in july

Daily life got me again. I work at the moment to earn some money, joined again the legendary 3rd team of the FC Bülach and will give my comeback there on next sunday (10.15, Erachfeld, Bülach). Let's hope I still have the confidence of the coach.
By the way, the small FC Thun plays in the champions league, while the mighty FC Basel didn't qualify.

I promised to recapitulate my Scandinavia travel when I'm home again. I came home for three weeks ago, so it's time to start with the story of my journey in july.
At the beginning of july i flew home to Switzerland for some days for the bachelor party of my brother. He was really surprised to see me. The evening was funny, eventhough it didn't end so nice. Then I went back to Helsinki, where I left my car at Antti's place. I stayed one day with Linda and Antti, did some Helsinki-sightseeing and went with Linda to Soumenlinna, the fortress on islands in front of the harbour and had some nice summer evenings in the Finnish capital. On thursday I left Helsinki and drove up to Kuusamo. But more about that follows later.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Jaja.... wer die Bremer nicht schlägt der verdient nichts besseres!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home