söndag, januari 22, 2006

Final post (?)

I haven't posted anything for quite a long time. There isn't much new to say anymore since I'm not in Umeå anymore. Still I haven't closed this blog officially. I'm back home now for almost half a year, so the time has come for a summary.
During the last months, when I met old friends again, they usually asked me: "And? How was it?" and I usually answered: "eh, it was great." Some of them thought then that I didn't sound too enthusiastic. The question looks short and simple, but it is harder to find a short and adequate answer. Of course it was a great time, I made a lot of new experiences, I discovered a new landscape, a new climate and a new culture, I learnt much, I met a lot of new people, I partied hard and I surely also had some bad moments, but mainly I had a lot of fun. This is the shortest summary I could give and still it is too rough to cover it.

Another question often was: "do you miss it?" but that I'll answer in the next time. So then this wasn't the last post. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Tjena Rolf! I was updating my Fotoblog when i saw that i still have a link to your Blog!
So, How r u doing? What r u doing since u came? Ur last post was some time ago, i c that ur blog lost its purpose. Anyway, I`ve just came here to say Hi!
Be safe,
Fabio from Brazil

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home